One year ago, I walked down the aisle and said two very special and life changing words to the man that I love! This past year has had its fill of excitements and surprises. Matt and I moved into a home in late May and made it our own. We had dreams of staying here and renting for a few years until we were ready to start a family. We painted EVERY room, did landscaping, refinished the hardwood floors, tiled the kitchen floor….the list goes on and on. But as life usually goes, our “dreams” were going to take a different route. After a hot and DRY summer, we were surprised to find out that we were expecting. God definitely had other plans for us J
Throughout the pregnancy, as we reached another month of being “newly” weds, it was our joke that I we were married for 3 months and already pregnant. Today I have officially been a Regan for 1 year (and it is AWESOME) and I could go into labor any day, 12 months married and 9 months pregnant! Matt and I are prepared, well the best two new parents can be. I have diapers galore and baby stuff in EVERY room. I don’t think either one of us had anticipated just how much stuff one little nugget would need. Our families have been so supportive and giving. We had three beautiful showers that were filled with love and gifts. Baby Regan is one spoiled little girl.
In August, I will go back to work. Baby Regan will be spending three days a week at Grandma and Grandpa Regan’s house, while Matt and I are at work. To be closer to Grandma and Grandpa, we will need to move across the river. It seems like once again, Matt and I will be out on the hunt for some where to call home. I guess we will just have to find a new one to make our own J
